vrijdag 2 oktober 2009

Toot!!!!!!! And a new challenge at ST!!

Today I found out they picked me to become one of the Urban Scrappers Design Team members!!
I'm soooooooooooo excited about this!!! WOOHOO!!
I'm part of a wonderful DT with amazing scrappers!!!

So if you can find the time come and see me over at Urban Scrappers!!



It's October and so it's time for a new challenge over at Scrappy Times.
This time LeAnne chose one of my sketches to use for this challenge.
I'm sooooo honored!

If you want to play with us visit our forum or jump over to the Scrappy Times blog and see what sketch is up.
On our blog you can also find what our fab Designers did with the sketch!
Have fun!!!

1 reacties:

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

CONGRATS on the DT!!! That is AWESOME!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)