dinsdag 6 oktober 2009

Forgot to post my LO!!!!

I told you about our Halloween/Fall challenge at Scrappy Times in my last post, but didn't uploaded my LO!!!
It's my very first halloween LO, so offcourse I want to show it to you all because I really want your honest opinion about it!!!
So here it is!!!! What do you think????
It's about the birth of my younghest daughter, she is born at Halloween!!



Don't forget we have a sketch challenge up and running too untill the end of the month!!!

For some Back to School inspo you can take a look over at Urban Scrappers.
Maybe you've allready scrapped those back to school pics, we would like to see them!!!
We have a lot of other stuff going on, so stop by and join in the fun!!

Now I'm signing off, back to my dd who's a bit sick again!!!

1 reacties:

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

That is soooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!! And loving that that is her BIRTHDAY!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors and the bats! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)