zondag 25 oktober 2009

My newest LO's

I just realized that I never shared my newest layouts with you guy's!!!
Last week I've made five new one's, but I can only show you three of them.
The two LO's I can't show you yet are for one of the challenges we have during the Scrappy Times Online Birthday Crop!!

I posted my "Best Thing" LO before but not with a very great pic, so I've made a better one today!!



"Net als een echt Model (Just like a real Model)"
This is a LO I've made for my submission for the Let's Capture These Sketches DT call.
The journaling is in Dutch and it say's:
"You enjoy posing for the camera. You alway's say that you want to pose like a real model..... a TopModel!!"



"Voetbal vind ik leuk (I like Soccer)"
This Lo I've made with the same sketch as I used for the "Just Like a real Model" LO.
This journaling is also in Dutch and it say's:
"Together with my dad and granddad watch a soccer game is fun. Eating chips and drinking AA on the sideline's of the soccerfield"



I can't waith to show you the other two!!!

HUGS!!!

4 reacties:

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

i soooooooooooooooooo love these!!! the way u use paint just amazes me!!!!! and u always have the best colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Fink zei

Love love love the pink layout! Great work

Michelle H. zei

These Lo's are so beautiful!! Love all the details and all the painting! The pictures are just so precious!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs!

Subhash zei

Great post about from forum to blog. and a single mom..... i am really impressed to know that you provide good information about your kids. about your mom.. and many more.. and very very nice picute.i like it.these kinds of information and many more. your blogger are most ifective information and very good information.I’ve been trying all the above advice.Thanks again for posting.very nice blog. thankyou for share your kind information. good information from you. I liked it and I'll bookmark this one. Thank you very much.


I also provide Real Estate information Please visit -

Keyword -