zondag 11 oktober 2009

Sneak Peek!!!

October 25th I will be hosting my first challenge as a DT member at Urban Scrappers!!
So this weekend when the girls were a sleep in my bed, I did a bit of scrapping.
My scrap desk is in my bedroom, so when i was scrapping I kept an eye on the girls. (Untill yesterday I never was happy with my desk in the bedroom).
And so I made my project for Urban Scrappers yesterday.
I'm pretty happy with the result, but because I can't show you everything yet here's a little sneak peek!!



Today Chelsey is doing much better, Brooklynn still got a high fever and not feeling well at all.
It isn't getting worse so that's positive.
Tonight they are sleeping in there own bed again and hopefully I will get a good night sleep too!!

1 reacties:

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I am loving that sneaky peeky!!!!!!! Hope the girls feel better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)