zaterdag 24 oktober 2009

Last thursday was FUN!!!!!!

My brother and I don't spend as much time together as I would like to.
And especially for our kids it isn't fun, because they love to play with each other.
But last Thursdsay when he was free from work we took our kids to an inside playground.
The kids had a blast together, they couldn't stop laughing untill they got tired!!

My brothers younghest son is my godson and it was so much fun finally have so much time with him and my other nephew!!!

This is a are pic's of my godson, Timo!!
It's such a cutie!!!
He had so much fun with all those colorfull balls!!!




It was a hard job taking a photo of my nephew Thijs.
He don't like to pose for the camera, he don't like camera's at all.
But thankfully I was able to take some picture's of him!!!




And the girls were so happy too.
It was great to see them this happy!!!!







And offcourse mommy and uncle Ronald had a great time playing with the kids too!!! :):):)


4 reacties:

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

omygosh!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!! love the photos!!!! your nephews are cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lori zei

Cute pictures! Adorable children. I visited your blog via the Scrappy Times site. Stop by and visit me as well, if you'd like!

KristenJo zei

LOVE the pics!!! So cute!!! Hope you had a great weekend!!! :)

Subhash zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.