zondag 18 oktober 2009

Scrapping the Music


This evening I was hopping from blog to blog to see what's happening in blogland.
As I was hopping I came across the challenge blog Scrapping The Music!
I really like that blog, but to be honest never found the time to enter a LO for one of there challenges on time.
So today I finally made a LO and I'm still on time to submit, I'm still a bit late, but on time!!!

This week the song is "You are the best thing".
I heard it tonight for the very first time and well, I like it a lot!!!

This is how my LO for this challenge turnd out!!
The journaling is in Dutch, it say's:
'To be your mom is the best thing. You give me so much love, never new that it was possible.'

The pic is not all that great because of the bad light, will make a new pic in the morning when there's is sunlight again!

9 reacties:

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

ohhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS!!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the colors, the FLOWERS!!! U rock girl!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam zei

Ooh...what a sweet picture! Love the colors on this! Thanks for joining us at STM!

Donna zei

Beautiful layout!! I love all the details on this... great work. Thanks for sharing your talent with Scrapping the Music!

Anoniem zei

This is gorgeous!What a beautiful picture and design..loving the colors and the paint!Thanks for joining Scrapping The Music!

Kristii zei

Wow!!What a gorgeous layout!!! You totally rocked this month's challenge!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!

Grammy zei

Hi I am new to your blog and just joined the urban scrappers through your link.
I love your scrap page. The kids are adorable.

Unknown zei

So pretty!

Michelle H. zei

This is such a gorgoeus LO!! Love all the painting, the flowers!! The pictures of you and the girls are just adorable!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!!

Subhash zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.