woensdag 13 augustus 2008

SIStv, Scrapblog & Etsy

To be creative every day it's wonderful to have Scrapblog to go to.
I made a promise to myself to try and be creative everyday, because it's relaxes me.
And since I'm going true a difficult periode in my life I soooooo need to relaxe!!!
So when I'm not feeling great to take my scrapping stuff on the table I go and sit at the desk and put the computer on.
I stop by at SIStv to, love that place and love the SISters, leave some comments and love to the SISters and then I go to Scrapblog and create something!!!
This is what I made today:






I'm also thinking of open an Etsy store.
I showed you all my selfmade pins and now I'm thinking of selling them since I have the greatest comment from everyone!!
I'm also buisy creating embellishments that I can sell, so I think I'm going to make the jump!!
It keeps me buisy and it make me feel good to creating stuff!!!

This is it for today, you all are the first ones to know when I'm open up my store!!

Enjoy the rest of your day!!

0 reacties: