donderdag 7 augustus 2008

Mini 'number' book


Well I have a 2,5 year old daughter who's so excited about counting.
Sometimes she even do it just the right way, can you believe it, she, and her little sister too, are growing up so very fast.
Time really fly's when you have kids growing up.

So because she's so crazy about numbers I made her a little numer book, so she can see how the number looks like and were she can count some different things!

She and her sister staid with her grandparents today and comming home soon, I'm so curious of what her reaction will be when she see's the little book!!!
So in meen while I'm gonna give you a little peek....
Leave me a comment, love to know if you like it or not!
Enjoy your day and see you next time!


3 reacties:

Beth zei

That book looks lovely i hope that shes enjoying it

Rosalynn zei

Hi.I came across your blog from SIStv...

very cute book!!! I love it!

Anoniem zei

Great mini book!! What a fantastic idea!