donderdag 21 augustus 2008

**NEW @ SIStv** Urban Prep Collection!!


I think it looks fabulous, the sneak peek of the newest collection of SIStv.
The Urban Prep collection is colourful and gives your layout an awesome look!!
And what about that lettering, does'nt it looks "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"!!

They did an amazing job at SIStv on this collection.

If you're just as excited as I am, it's available For PreOrder Until 8.24, Spend $50 and Get A $10 Gift Card!
You can order it in the "SIStv Boutique".
If you don't already have an account you shoot go and get one.
Not only they have an amazing boutique over at SIStv.
There is also a great community were you can find so much inspiration and wonderfull people.
I'm a 'SIS' for a few months now and I love it over there!
I'm of now, my little girls need me, until next time.
And hope to see you over at SIStv, you can find me at SIS over here!!!



0 reacties: