maandag 25 mei 2009

A perfect day and the new ST DT!!!

We have had a wonderful weekend!!!
The weather was great so we took the kids out for a walk and picknic in the woods.
We live in an apartment and when you look outside my window you can see the forest, it's practically our backyard!

This is a pic of our view so you can see what I mean:


The open spot you can see on the pic is the place where we sat down for our picknic.
What you can't see when you're looking out of the window is this, I never knew it was there!!!
It's perfect over there, there is no one passing by, I don't think a lot of people know that this place exists!!
I mean, I live here for allmost my entire life and as a kid we've alway's played in the woods and never saw this!!




Well it was just perfect and we had a great time.
We really needed a day like this!!
The kids enjoyed playing there and didn't want to go home!!




Yesterday I've also announced Scrappy Times newest Designers!!!
May was all about the search for new Designers and we've found 4 new one's:

** Jenessa
** LeAnne
** Michelle
** Rifi (Hannke)

They have allready started sharing thoughts of what to offer our members.
I'm sure we will come up whit a lot of new, fun stuff so come and join us!!

2 reacties:

Hanneke zei

Wat was het heerlijk he!! Even duimen voor volgende weekend dan is het hier paardenmarkt en dat is altijd zo leuk!! Wat een leuke foto's van je meiden zeg, ik kan me goed voorstellen dat ze het daar heerlijk vinden om te spelen!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! CONGRATS LE ANNE AND HANNEKE!!! This is soooooooooooooooooo EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) And loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those PHOTOS!!! They are GORGEOUS!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)