vrijdag 22 mei 2009

Guess who's back!!

Hi all,

I don't know if you missed me, but I was MIA for a while!!
A lot of things happend over here and I just didn't feel like scrapping, blogging or participate on any forum (not even my own forum Scrappy Times)
Well things are doing better right now and this weekend I will get my scrapping space organized again and sit down and start scrapping again!!!
I will also reveal our brand new Scrappy Times Design Team this weekend!
So if you joined our DT comepetition keep an eye on the boards and find out if you made the team!

Well I have taken a lot of pics this month, so enough scrapping to do.
I just can't waith to start.
First I want to do a page or mini about our three bunny's, they are soooooo awesome and I took a LOT of pic's of them!!!


3 reacties:

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

I have missed U!!! Glad to see U back!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEE the photos! :):):):):):):):)

Fink zei

I am glad you are back!! I totally understand life being stressful! Hugs to you!

Michelle H. zei

We all missed seeing and hearing from you!! We are so glad things are going better for you! The bunnies are just so adorable! I look forward to working with you and the other Dt Team!!
Hope you had an awesome weekend!