dinsdag 10 maart 2009

A Canvas



Hi there, here I am again, but there's a little difference from last time I've posted...I'm a year older now, celebrated my birthday last Saturday.
It was a great day with my family and friends.
Next year I will be 30!!!

Did some scrapping too, made another canvas!!
I like making those.
Since I'm all into acrylic paint lately, I have used it again on this one.
And I looove my stamp that I've used, going to use it a lot more, if I don't forget that I have it again!!

XOXO

4 reacties:

Anoniem zei

Cute canvas! Love the background!!

Calia Yang zei

wow!!! you are really good with the canvas projects!!!

Hello, I'm Vicki zei

wow yummy canvas, i love the colours you've used!!! have a great week xxx

Fink zei

I just love the pink ribbon! What a great job!