maandag 16 november 2009

Such a fun weekend!!!

This weekend was great!!!
My father was celebrating his 60th birthday, at Scrappy Times we had our Birthday Crop, so lot's of scrapping and fun times with family and friends!!
What do a person wants more??

I took a lot of photo's of my fathers birthday party, finally I have some picture's of my younghest cousin and my aunt who lived in England for a long time and recently moved back to the Netherlands.

This is my younghest cousin with her fiance:



This is my aunt and uncle who used to live in England





Jeremy and Chelsey goofing around, as usual!!





Brooklynn feeling a bit shy when more people come in






This Bo, Chelsey's best friend





On the left is my brothers father in law and on the right is mine.
Behind them in the white shirt without head is my father!
Who is by the way only to be seen in this pic!!!



This are my aunt and uncle I love to pieces!!



An than for the scrappy part of this weekend;

This is a pincushion I've made for a little tutorial I posted for the ST Birthday crop



This is the LO I've made with my altered chipboard.



The birthday card I've made for LeAnne's challenge



And this is a Bingorcard wallhanging I've made for Michelle's challenge



Today I'll try to finish up some other LO's.
hopefully I'll find the time to do so!!!

HUGS!!!

7 reacties:

linda loe zei

Nog gefelicitterd met je vaders verjaardag en ik zie weer een hoop leuke dingen op je site staan.
Groetjes Linda

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

great birthday photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the projects u made!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle H. zei

Wondeful pictures, Jacqueline!! Love all your Lo's!! I love to paint on mine!! I think you are the first person who ever challenge me to paint on my LO's back in Jan. Now I just love it!!
Hope you are doing well!
Hugs and prayers!!

Michelle H. zei

Hi, Jacqueline!
Hope your having a great weekend!!
I left you a sketch message at ST!
Hope allis well for you!!
Hugs!

oneworld zei

Very nice post....

Subhash zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Subhash zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.